This post has been compensated by Vanilla Gift Cards. All opinions are mine alone.
Love Grows Here – Free Printable
Vanilla Gift Cards + Succulents + Adorable gifts is right up my alley. With Valentines Day upon us, I’m sure we all have someone in mind to snag an adorable gift for. Whether it’s your spouse, a friend, neighbor, sister, teacher/s, your children, a family member etc. I think the perfect gift for me has become gift cards paired with a small something.
Pairing a Vanilla Gift Card can be super thoughtful – even though some disagree with me! It gives the freedom for the recipient to snag something they’ve had their eye on…splurge on something they normally wouldn’t buy for themselves or stick it back for a rainy day when a need arises! To make a Vanilla Gift Card super thoughtful pair it with their favorite candy, magazine, snack, flowers or an adorable succulent!
DIY Valentines Day Gift
What you need:
- Vanilla Gift Card (can be purchased from Walmart, Sam’s Club, CVS, Walgreens, H-E-B, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Rite-Aid)
- Purchase small Succulent/s
- Small Glass jar
- Chalk Labels
- Free Love Grows Here Succulent Printable
How to make a DIY Valentines Day Gift
- Replant your succulent in the small glass jar and use extra soil to fill in the gaps!
- Place a Chalk label on the jar and personalize with a name, quote, art etc.
- Cut a Love Grows Here Printable tag and attach to the jar using twine.
- Pair with a Vanilla Gift Card
- Now you are ready to give the sweetest gift
It’s that simple!
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom, blog helping moms use their camera to capture their families and adventures, talking all things home, parenting and our travel adventures as a family. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little three year old preschooler, Miss E, in our house we spent building for three years, doing all of the labor and work ourselves and paying for it as we went! We are blessed beyond measure and praise the Lord for all He’s done for us, through us and with us!