This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #AnytizersChickenChips
It’s no surprise that we love hosting and having people into our home and game nights have become some of our favorite times with friends and family. While hosting is enjoyed by our family I do try to have our food/menu plan to be simple and relaxed…yet we never sacrifice because we all love yummy food! Let’s admit it the food is more than half of the fun on game nights! My goal is just to not stress about the food for game nights – at the same time making sure it’s still yummy and fun!
Our new favorite is the Tyson® Any’tizers® BBQ Chicken Chips and Tyson® Any’tizers® Cheddar & Sour Cream Chicken Chips paired with the cucumber dill dip! Where did we get this combo you might ask? Well we’ve been on a big greek cucumber dip kick around our house lately…I guess because making gyros and tzatziki sauce has been an easy, fresh and light meal for the hot summer days!
Trust me these Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips will become crave-worthy to you with their high quality (real, all white meat – quality chicken that has no antibiotics ever) and bold seasons that are from popular chip flavors!!! How fun is that, right? With over 50 chips per bag I can pick up two bags and we are set for game night…well I’m sure if I had more they’d eat it all because we never have any of these left over!!!
There is currently a Walmart exclusive ibotta offer: $1 off any one Tyson product. Grab these in the frozen aisle at your local Walmart for your next get together or game night!
Shop our favorite flavors by tapping the image below:
Cucumber Dill Dip Recipe
1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped into small chunks
1 tsp. Salt
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
1 TBSP olive oil
1 tsp red wine vinegar
1 TBSP Chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp dried dill
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Place diced cucumber in a mesh strainer or colander and sprinkle with salt, toss to evenly coat then allow to rest 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Rinse cucumbers and place over several layers of paper towels. Squeeze some of the liquid from cucumbers (almost as if wringing moisture from a cloth).
- Place cucumbers in food processor and pulse to chop to desired size.
- Add in greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, parsley and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pulse to blend.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
The Tyson® Any’tizers® are perfect for a snack, appetizers, game day treat, paired with a meal or anytime that the craving kicks in! The crispy texture is perfect for dipping with this cucumber dill dip!