This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BrushingEvolvedBBB #CollectiveBias
We live in a day of amazing technology. Right? Some eases our lives and some doesn’t…yet if you use it in a balanced way in your lives it really can ease your life and bring a lot of value to the table. Well in this case it’s your health. I have been using a Sonicare Toothbrush for quite a few years now as the recommendation of my dentist. Now they have amazing new technology as a bonus and I’m excited to implement this into our home.
I picked up the new Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Sonic Electric Toothbrush at my local Bed Bath and Beyond and the free app that goes along gives real-time feedback! Talk about amazing and not to mention cool! The app will tell you how good of a brusher you are, if you’ve missed any spots or if you’re applying too much pressure in any spots. CRAZY!!! So all in all this only will help you improve your brushing and get a complete cleaning.
It’s SUPER easy to set up your app to sync with your toothbrush! The app even provides video and step by step instructions so you can maximize the ability of the technology!
I’m adding this into my gift guide for the coming holidays! From young to old I can add this to the list!
Ideas for Holiday Gifts:
- Journal and nice set of pens. I love pen and paper, especially a nice set!
- Inspirational Book: What inspires your loved one? Faith, Business, Family, Children, Teaching? Find a unique book to inspire them in their passion.
- Personal Photo Books: Who doesn’t love family pictures to add to their collection at home or office.
- Gift Card: Think of their favorite place and treat them to get what they would like.
- Electric Toothbrush:
- Plant/Tree: Find a nice plant or fruit tree that could be planted at their home.
- Kitchen or Grilling Tools: We all love to eat yummy food, right! Find some fun and unique gadgets then include a cookbook with the guys for grilling or a dessert cookbook for the ladies baking in their kitchen.
- Coupons: Coupons to do actions of service or love for them in the coming year. Just be sure to keep your word and happily accept the coupon when they are ready to redeem it!!!
- Wallet: Guys could always use a new wallet and lets face it EVERY girl likes a new pocketbook too!
What do you have on your holiday gift guide? I like to hear ideas especially gifts like this that can go female or male as well as young or old!
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!