This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TennesseePrideFlavor #CollectiveBias
Do you love a good change of pace to your brunch menu or even a dinner plan? I know for me, I’m always on the hunt for a new recipe that my whole family will love and I have to say – I’ve nailed it with this one!
Not only has this sweet potato sausage frittata become a new family favorite but I also love how super super duper easy it is. I know I need to plan about 20-30 minutes of prep time and then it’s ready to serve. It’s such an easy 20-30 minute prep time too! It’s kind of slow paced and simple steps to yummy-ness!
This easy frittata recipe has the best ingredients and combination of flavors that make for a great comfort food recipe. It’s the perfect taste of salty with a hint of sweet from the potatoes – with a peace of mind I’ve squeezed in some veggies for my family!
Tap/hoover the picture below and you can shop to snag your very own ingredients for the Frittata!
Using the Odom’s Tennessee Pride sausage from Walmart which is a high quality fresh pork made with the Odom’s family secret spice blend recipe. I love using this sausage with many different recipes from different breakfasts, appetizers and even lunch recipes. Quality ingredients is always on the top of my list!
I promise this will be a crowd pleaser with a delicious real country flavor added into any recipe that you use the Odom’s Tennessee Pride sausage in!
Sweet Potato Sausage Frittata Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound Odom’s Tennessee Pride® Mild Country Sausage, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Step by Step Directions:
- STEP ONE Whisk together eggs, parsley and salt in medium bowl until blended; set aside.
- STEP TWO Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion; cook 2 minutes more or until onion is tender and sausage is crumbled and no longer pink.
- STEP THREE Meanwhile, place potato pieces in microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until tender, stirring once halfway. Add potato to sausage mixture; stir to combine.
- STEP FOUR Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture. Cover skillet and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cheese.
Yes, it’s really that easy and that yummy! So as you plan for your upcoming meals add this one to your rotation and give it a try! We’ve also enjoyed the leftovers for quick breakfasts this past week! So many options with this one recipe – I love it!
Have you ever tried the Odom’s Tennessee Pride sausage? Do you have a favorite recipe you use it in? Looking for more inspiration –> tap this link for more breakfast goals? Please share in the comments below!