February is upon us. Which means Valentine’s Day is right around the corner.
This year I’m planning a nice meal for our family at home. No need to get in the hoop-la of the restaurants when I can fancy up our kitchen table…kick the menu up a notch…and whip up some amazing desserts right in the quiet of our own home. One of Miss E’s little “chores”, for lack of better words, is helping me set the table for supper, as we call it in the deep south… So between her help decorating and setting the table we might just have this whole evening planned out!
What do you do for Valentine’s Day with your spouse or family? We are always open to new and exciting ideas!
On my menu this year for dessert is a favorite of ours that literally takes me minutes to prep! Plus if I’m brave and have time I might just make this Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie – it’s a frozen pie and one of our favorites in the summer time because it’s cold and well…delicious!
Both of these desserts call for Royal Delights dessert mixes! They have two new, chef-inspired, mixes… Chocolate French Silk and White Chocolate. They are a delicious and simple way to bring luxurious desserts to your own kitchen table, like for Valentines Day!
Double Chocolate Raspberry Trifle
(these can be made in individual serving sizes or in one large trifle dish- I opted for a little fancier version with individual sizes)
25- Chocolate Cookies
1 can -Whipped Cream
2 small packages of Raspberries
1- Royal Delights Chocolate French Silk Dessert Mix (needs 1 cup of cold milk to mix)
Step by Step for individual serving size – make as many or as few as you need!
Whip up your Chocolate French Silk Dessert Mix FIRST!
- Chocolate cookie
- Spoon of Chocolate French Silk Dessert Mix
- Next layer 4 raspberries
- Top with a layer of whipped cream
- Continue until you fill up your serving size and top with raspberries
Be sure to serve it relatively soon after making, otherwise your whipped cream will “deflate” and all of the layers will begin to flatten a bit.
Enjoy, it’s SO yummy!
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
25 Chocolate cream filled cookies4
4 Tbsp melted butter
1 package Royal Delights White Chocolate Dessert Mix (requires 1 cup of milk)
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 1/4 c powdered sugar
1- 8oz Cool Whip
1- Square Dark Chocolate (for shavings)
Whip up your White Chocolate Silk Dessert Mix FIRST!
Step by Step:
- Crush your chocolate cookies with no chunks in it (use a food processor!!)
- Place in your pie dish and pour melted butter on top, using a fork press into pie plate
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes
- Let crush cool completely
- In a bowl place peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip- with a hand mixer, mix until completely smooth.
- Pour into your cooled crust.
- Top the peanut butter mixture with a layer of the Royal Delights White Chocolate Dessert Mix
- Shave a dark chocolate square on top
- Let freeze completely for 2-4 hours
Serve and enjoy!
Not sure you can find the Royal Delights Dessert mixes? Head to the link HERE to find your nearest Walmart store where this product is available today!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.