Find the perfect idea of what to write in custom holiday photo cards before you send them to your family and friends! This post is sponsored by Basic Invite – all opinions are my own.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I seriously love Christmas time… even though, you’d probably agree with me, it’s busy as all get out!! I love this season and the joy, festivity, giving and celebration that comes along with it. Between taking family Christmas pictures, attending family gatherings, hosting Christmas parties with friends, delighting in family traditions, gift giving, Christmas cookie making and more it’s a busy but delightful season!
This year for our custom holiday photo cards I went with Basic Invite – there are several reasons I went with them…one being Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows me to almost unlimited color options with instant previews online.
Once you select a design, you can change the color of each element on the card. With over 180 colors to choose from, you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it. I love love love this feature – so many online card companies you are stuck with what you see!!!
So once I got my cards chosen then came the hard part and the question I ask myself every single year…what do I write in my custom holiday photo cards?!?!?! I always want the wording to be perfect and on point! When I buy my Christmas cards personalized – I want a unique quote, scripture verse or words that truly reflect a heart warming meaning.
What to Write in Custom Holiday Photo Cards
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- Merry Christmas with Lots of Love!
- Sending you glad tidings this holiday season.
- Wishing you all the best that a holiday could offer.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas surrounded by your precious family, and many blessings for the coming year.
- I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year!
- Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the best this holiday season!
- May your Christmas be merry and bright!
- Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
- Seasons Greetings
- Simple Moments Bring Great Joy
- Merry Christmas
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Blessings upon Blessings at Christmas
- It’s a Crazy Busy Wonderful Life
- Happy Everything
- Good Tidings of Great Joy
- Silent Night Holy Night
- O Holy Night
- Glory to God in the Highest
- Wishing you the Joy of the Season
- It’s a Wonderful Life
Do you have any other clever ideas of what you can write in or on your holiday cards? If you do I’d love to add them to this list – comment below and I’ll get it added!