This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadePrenatalDHA #CollectiveBias
Instant Pot Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken
If you are trying to prepare for a baby this is a perfect freezer meal…hands down a favorite…why? It’s a bit out of the ordinary for a typical freezer – chicken meal and to top it off it’s a super nursing friendly meal – no red sauce, no spice! WIN! You never know what those babies are sensitive to and why rock the boat, right?!
At Sam’s Club you can purchase Nature Made Prenatal® Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. softgels. Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist recommended vitamin and supplement brand.*
I was fascinated to learn that you should start taking a prenatal 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant. Did you know that? Me either! Additional pluses — these vitamins…
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†
- Provides 200mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development †These prenatal vitamins are free from:
- No Synthetic Dyes
- No Yeast or Starch
- No Artificial Flavors
- Gluten Free
- Clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron
- All of that to say – mama – head to Sam’s Club and take care of yourselves too! Here’s moving onto a delicious and easy freezer meal for when baby arrives!
One of our all time favorite freezer meals is this Instant Pot Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken – served over rice and your meal is complete! It’s a family favorite and a real mom favorite as it’s a SUPER easy freezer meal that you can dump all of the ingredients (excluding rice) and freeze in a gallon freezer bag. When you need a quick meal you simply place the entire ingredients from the bag in your Instant Pot – turn on your IP for 42 minutes and dinner is served! Literally.
When we had our little one my goal was to have at least a months worth of yummy freezer meals in the freezer so on a day I couldn’t make a home cooked meal happen I had a back up plan. Being it was our first baby I just didn’t know what to expect or how my days routine would end up. Freezer meals for a LIFE SAVER!
So I’m sharing one of our favorites with you all today. This is a recipe I still make even today…even if you don’t freeze you can still dump fresh ingredients and have a delicious meal in 42 minutes!
Instant Pot Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can of sliced pineapple
- 1 1/3 cup soy sauce (I like low sodium)
- 2/3 c. honey
- 2 tsp. fresh, minced garlic
- 1/2 c. rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- diced green onions, for topping
- steamed white rice
- Literally place all ingredients in your Instant Pot (or freezer bag if freezing for a meal)
- Set your Instant Pot on 42 minutes and walk away!!
- Prepare your rice (which can also be prepared in your IP at a separate time)
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss E, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses! Follow me at: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.