Inside: Creating a DIY Photo Booth with homemade props can be fun and easy. Most of my ideas are photo booth props on a stick and can be used for DIY photo booth props for a birthday, wedding or any celebration.
A DIY photo booth can add so much fun to any party or family gathering! You can choose a theme for your photo booth and create your props around that. Such as: Christmas, Easter, emoticons, silly faces, word bubbles, super hero, princess…the list can go on and on!
Today I am sharing a simple DIY tutorial with you on how to make your own handmade Photo Booth Props.
What you will need:
Box for Props
Props i.e. feather scarves, wigs etc.
Paper straws or skewers
Background: plain wall, wrapping paper, fabric or create your own
Card Stock Paper
Tape or Hot Glue/Gun
- Plan your Photo Booth Prop List- The options are ENDLESS for what you can add to your photo booth prop list.
- Find your images on GraphicStock website and it’s so simple to download each piece you want to include. First search for your prop. i.e. glasses, word bubbles, hair, silly eyes etc. Then you simply download your choice.
- Print all of your photo booth props on card stock paper so that way it will endure more hands as it goes through the fun.
- Attach your photo booth props onto sticks aka wooden skewers or I used paper straws since I knew I’d have more kids in the photo booth. Skewers would be great for older kids or adults!!
- Collect your other photo booth props i.e. wigs, capes, scarves, beaded necklaces, silly earrings, hats, cameras, lollipops etc.
- Find a fun box to have all of your props placed in. This can help keep them semi-organized throughout the party!
GraphicStock is a great resource for your photo booth props because you can start a 7 day free trial and be able to download up to 140 graphics from the library during your trial. PLEASE NOTE: Automatically rolls into a monthly plan after the trial ends, so don’t forget to set a reminder!
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!