Framebridge – Custom Framed Art & Photos : Are you wanting to frame a piece of art or a sentimental picture? How do you professionally frame a picture? How much does Framebridge cost?
This post is sponsored by Framebridge. All opinions are my own.
Framebridge – Custom Framed Art & Photos
Our journey of building our home started around four years ago when we decided to clear our two acres and build our forever home. We initially built a small cottage on the back of the property to live in while we built our home. When I say “we built our home”…that is literal – we didn’t self contract it out…my husband, my dad and the help of a few others along the way built our home. We did contract out a few jobs i.e. the pouring of the slab, hired a crew to roof for us…and that pretty much sums up our contractors for house. Many can’t fathom what we’ve done, nor why…but our goal has been to stay debt free through this journey – all while we saved a boat load of money by doing the labor ourselves.
It’s been a journey. It’s had it’s major ups and downs…the project isn’t complete but the one celebration is that we are IN our home and out of our cottage. I could type pages and even books on the ups and downs of this journey…but I’ll save those for my personal journal!
In the meantime since my husband drew up the plans for the cottage and the house I always wanted to have a framed piece of this handiwork. Over the Christmas break he pulled out his water colors and began drawing a sketch of our cottage and house. I knew immediately I wanted to get these framed!
With Framebridge I was able to easily send in my husbands art work, get it framed, then have it delivered to my front door to be hung up! The process is so smooth and simple which I love.
How do you professionally frame a picture?
With Framebridge the steps are simple.
- Have a photo, piece of art or a sentimental piece you want framed? I first decided where I wanted to hang this art work. I chose the location in my home and measured that space to give me an idea of the size of my final framed piece.
- Go to Framebridge and you will choose your frame style and size. I went with of of the nine styles of the new addition to Framebridge’s collection of frame styles. This collection of nine styles is inspired by Chicago’s 19th architecture. The quality of Framebridge is hands down top/high quality, which I find very important when preserving art and photos in my home.
- Once I made my purchase within only a couple of days they then shipped me a pre-paid label. Included were instructions to package the art and ship back to them for framing.
- It was only a couple of days later I received an email stating my art work had been received and was in process of being framed. They will reach out to you if they have any questions when it comes to your framing.
- Next your pieces are delivered to your front door – with hardware to hang your frames!
How much does Framebridge cost?
Well that is a great question and it fully depends on the size of your picture/art along with what size your final frame will be to what frame collection you choose from. Their site is super simple to navigate so you can play around with options!
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom, blog helping moms use their camera to capture their families and adventures, talking all things home, parenting and our travel adventures as a family. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little three year old preschooler, Miss E, in our house we spent building for three years, doing all of the labor and work ourselves and paying for it as we went! We are blessed beyond measure and praise the Lord for all He’s done for us, through us and with us.