I’m counting down the days until Spring break here at our house! Not only does that mean the husband is home for a week it also means there is a road trip planned! What more could I ask for, right? Especially because it means sand and water is involved! Last spring we went to the beach and it was the perfect time to go because the weather was just right…not scorching how but hot enough to enjoy the water! It was my first real beach trip with my little one and this mama sure did learn a few tricks aka hacks along the way.
I love sand and I love water but sometimes with a toddler those to elements aren’t the perfect match, right? With these Equate Fragrance Free Makeup Remover Towelettes…these which I found in the cosmetic aisle in Walmart- right next to a few other necessities I’ve picked up for this trip! In fact I bought two packs and have already been using one pack and I stuck the second pack back for my upcoming beach trip! I love a versatile product…I mean what mom doesn’t?!
So here we go with my top items to pack in my spring break beach bag! I do want to hear from you though…are you a seasoned traveling mom? Share your hacks with me, pretty please with a cherry on top?!??!
- Waterproof beach bag – with toddlers and water you need to make sure your bag is waterproof- the end!
- Drinking water galore – you will dehydrate faster than you think, pack water and more water
- Protein Bars – the sun will drain you plus your busy toddler- snack on good protein through the day
- Makeup Remover Towelettes – sitting in the sun and you can feel your makeup melting and your mascara dripping down your face? Snag the Equate Makeup Remover Towelettes – fragrance free, remove make up + waterproof mascara (WIN!) and made with essential oils and 99% natural ingredients! Easy, convenient and inexpensive! Did I mention I also will use them on sandy toddler hands before she reaches in the snack bag!
- Beach blanket – spread out and bring more than a towel
- Sun hat- like the floppy straw hats – just get a good one with a wire brim so it stays out of your face!
- Swimsuit cover up- like a comfy, loose, mama cover up – that pays off because you are walking back and forth to the condo a million times with a toddler! ha
- Good magazine or book – just in case you luck out with a bit of down time by yourself at the pool/beach
- Chocolate – hide it from everyone but save it for you a little happy!