This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ZicamAtFirstSign #CollectiveBias
What to do when you get sick
Who wants to be caught making a late night run to the nearest store open when sickness comes? I know we don’t, that’s the last place my husband or myself want to be going when someone in our house gets sick. I know, sometimes it’s not a choice, but I’ve found keeping some key essentials on hand really help us avoid those “emergency late night” runs.
Peek into what I keep on hand to combat sickness when it comes our way. All of the below mentioned can be found at Walmart, so add these items to your list for your next Walmart run…combat sickness before it happens! Then, if and when it does happen, have some extra items on hand to help make the sickness a bit more bearable, if that’s a thing!
- Zicam® Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops – these are found at Walmart and come in a variety of flavors – Orange, Lemon, Cherry, Elderberry (limited distribution) These Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops are clinically proven to shorten the length of a cold when taken at the first sign! –> (The first sign of a cold is the first sneezing, sniffling, and/or coughing.) These medicated Fruit Drops serve as a great tasting addition to Zicam® Cold Remedy’s already impressive array of cold shortening product, which includes RapidMelts® Nasal Swabs and Nasal Spray! The best part is that it’s a Homeopathic cold remedy!
- Zicam® Cold Remedy RapidMelts® – these too can be found at Walmart! There are three great-tasting flavors: Citrus, Cherry and Lemon-Lime with Echinacea…which can shorten the length of a cold when taken at the first sign. Non-drowsy and non-habit forming, Zicam RapidMelts quickly dissolve in your mouth without water and are great for taking on-the-go. These also are a homeopathic cold remedy. Zicam® Cold Remedy products are safe and effective. Consumers should refer to www.zicam/com/our-products to learn more about dosage directions, and are advised to check with a pharmacist or doctor before taking Zicam products with other medications
Pick up multiple Zicam® Cold Remedy products. –>You can use a nasal product for one dose, then use an oral product in the next, but you should not use two different Zicam products at the same time. Snag this offer to Save $2.50 off one Zicam® product
- Neck Warmer
- Warm cozy blanket and/or socks
- Yummy Snacks/ Protein Bars
- Relaxing things to do i.e. adult coloring book, a book to read, puzzle to put together, new movie – something relaxing
- Hot Drinks on hand i.e. teas or coffee
- Get fresh air – if you can go outside, or open windows/doors – fresh air is wonderful
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, as well as talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little three year old preschooler, Miss E, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure… we love to travel and love being involved in ministry opportunities at our church.