It’s been a fabulous year here at Sixth Bloom, and I’m excited to share the top 10 posts from 2015. Thank you all so very much for your support! Sixth Bloom started in the late fall of 2014 so we can truly say we have had a FABULOUS first year, thanks to all of you and your support! The Sixth Bloom community is rapidly growing with 52,000+ page views on the blog, over 1500+ for our newsletter, over 3,000+ over on our Facebook page/community and close to 4,000 on pinterest.
Every time you read a post, leave a comment or interact with our content we truly appreciate it. We hope you and your family have a fabulous New Year…We are excited for what’s to come in 2016 for Sixth Bloom and offering you more tutorials, information and courses.
- Christmas Photography Picture List
- 10 Must Knows When Preparing for a Newborn Session
- Free Tutorial: How to Change an Ugly Background on your Picture
- 4 Tips for Sharp Eyes in Portraits
- 12 Must Do’s When Shooting Your First Wedding
- A Secret Editing Technique: Add Beautiful Tones To Your Pictures
- 7 Tips and Advice for New Photographers
- 8 Tips to Photograph Pets on the Move
- 5 Places to Photograph Portraits in your Home
- Ultimate Guide to Pro-Newborn Photos
Article Written by:
Hi I’m Erin a Southern girl from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers as well as up and coming photographers become successful! You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our new little addition Miss Elle in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!