This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
Updating my little one’s nursery and needs was on my list last week and I can truthfully say I pretty much accomplished everything on the “to-do” list for her. You know as a mom when the “mood” strikes it seems like we can conquer the world because we are accomplishing so much.
It’s amazing how in just a few short months our needs and necessities have changed in our little world.
Just this past week I prepped us for the spring and summer months ahead.
- Clothes- I put away our winter clothes and only kept out a sweater and light weight jacket for the cool evenings or mornings we may need to slip a little layer on.
- Accessories- I put away our hats, heavy socks and extra blankets we don’t need. Making room for the pool towel and sun hat!!
- Diapers and Wipes- making sure I have extra diapers and wipes stocked away because we’ll be using more as we have play time outside and in her pool! I always love saving money on necessities such as diapers!!! You can snag a printable coupon HERE for $2 off a pack of Luvs by using it at any mass, discount or grocery store where Luvs is sold! Softer and more absorbent than ever before, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening and ultra-leakage protection! Luvs Ultra Leakguards with NightLock Plus™ provide the high-quality features babies need to make it through the night as well as parents want so they aren’t changing bedding and clothes in the middle of the night!!!
- Toys – Yes I went through her toys and put away the toys she’s not been playing with and brought out a few new ones! This is always fun because it’s like Christmas to the kids, they have new things to play with. I’ll stick back the old toys and cycle them back through on a rainy day again!
- Clean- I cleaned all her bedding and bed from top to bottom.
- Summer Needs- I always make sure I have a good sunscreen ready, swimsuit and swim hat along with plenty of play clothes that can get dirty without worry!
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses! Follow me at: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Leave a Reply