This post is sponsored by Dove Hair Care but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Are you a mom that is always looking for an easy hair style? Maybe even wanting thicker hair postpartum…then this simple tutorial is for you to create natural waves that’s easy and fast! Thicker Hair – Easy Natural Waves
Thicker Hair – Easy Natural Waves
As a mom I’m constantly looking for ways to save time and one way is with my hair regimen. Saving time is top on my list!
I naturally have a little body to my hair so if I “tame” that body in the right way it will do exactly what I want it to do. Usually the right products help me achieve the look I’m going for!
This is my nightly routine for the next day – so that I can pretty much have effortless and natural waves in my hair – did I mention in a matter of seconds!
- Wash your hair with Dove Thickening Shampoo – rinse thoroughly
- Add a tiny bit of Dove Thickening Conditioner – let set and then rinse thoroughly
- Blow dry your hair
- I place my hair in a loose “sloppy” bun and go to sleep!
- The next morning I take my hair down
- Spray with Dove Compressed Micro-Mist
- Give your waves a bounce and you’re good to go
My hair is now soft and my curls stay in place all day thanks to Dove Micro Mist Hairspray! It has a flexible hold without making my hair stiff.
Mama’s it’s that simple! You can find all three of these products at your local Walmart!