Our Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe with biscuits is the best comfort food. Instead of a sloppy joe casserole with tater tots add a biscuit!
Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a skillet cook ground beef and diced onion on medium heat. Cook ground beef until fully brown, drain.
- Place in a bowl and mix in BBQ sauce, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place your sloppy joe mix into a casserole dish. Sprinkle with grated cheese and top with Immaculate Baking Flaky Biscuits.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until your Immaculate Baking Flaky Biscuits are browned on top.
Serve with corn and a side salad, or even french fries or any veggie that you are craving.