This post was sponsored by Green Giant as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli
As we jump back into our “back to school schedule” I’m beginning to tweak my meal plan. I’m tweaking it for this mama to have easier meals to prep and make – at the same time have a good and healthy meal on the table quickly! My favorite recipes are the one dish recipes…easy prep + clean up = happy mama!
I have found the convenience of having my freezer stocked with several varieties of the Green Giant Riced Veggies. Riced Veggies are convenient with each package going from freezer to table in just 6 minutes. These are a perfect addition to squeeze in another veggie for a family meal at the same time they can duel in some of my recipes or be a perfect side dish if needed. They are what they say are…just veggies – no sauces – so you can prepare them exactly how you wish. Plus a gluten free, low-calorie food that has up to 85% fewer calories than the leading brand of white rice.
Join in on a fun little sweepstakes – [details below] plus download a $1.00 off coupon.
- I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes
- Prize: Ten (10) Prize Packs, consisting of a $50 gift card and 10 full-value product coupons, per person
- Dates: Wednesday, August 1 – Monday, August 27
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 bag of Green Giant Riced Veggies Broccoli
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1 Sweet Potato, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
- 3 TBSP. All purpose seasoning (I love the 21 Season Salute from Trader Joe’s)
Step by Step Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli
- Using a black skillet place chicken breasts in pan.
- Spread sweet potatoes and green beans throughout pan
- Place chunks of butter on each chicken breast
- Mix parmesan cheese and seasoning together, then sprinkle over chicken & veggies. I go heavier rather than lighter.
- Serve over Green Giant Riced Veggies Broccoli – (prepare according to instructions on bag)
What are your favorite – quick and easy – meals to prepare for your family? I love hearing from others for new inspiration and ideas! Comment below, I’d love to hear from you.
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little three year old preschooler, Miss E, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses! Follow me at: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST