This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReimagineYourRoutine #CollectiveBias
If you are like our household it’s back to school and for us it’s back to work for my hubby since he’s a high school teacher. So early mornings, grabbing breakfast on the go and taking his lunch. Then lets face it there are some nights that I just need a quick throw it together meal. These two recipes I’m sharing today are my fixes for this week.
I am a huge advocate of Sunday afternoon’s prepping his breakfast and lunches. It takes a lot less of my time to do it all at once and it makes it a whole lot easier on him as he’s leaving for work.
Our goal. Quick and Easy! Just a few ingredients, most of which you probably already have on hand- WIN! If you are like us you are busy and all about saving time, stocking up the fridge and freezer at low cost yet delicious taste!
This weeks Walmart list included two highlighted products in which I’m sharing our new recipes and some tips for prepping these for the whole week!
- Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken
- Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Ham Lunchmeat
Ham, Cheese and Egg Croissant
1 pack Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Ham Lunchmeat
8 slices of Cheese
Salt & Pepper
1. Lay out 8 pieces of aluminum foil.
2. Cut croissants in half, laying one on each piece of foil.
3. Place a slice of cheese on each croissant.
4. 3 Pieces of ham folded on top of each piece of cheese. (you can add more ham if you’d like)
5. Fry your eggs and salt/pepper them to taste.
6. Place egg on top of ham.
7. Place the top of the croissant on egg and wrap in aluminum foil.
Freeze for up to 3 weeks. Take out the night before and place in the refrigerator. The morning of place in oven (toaster oven) for 12 minutes at 375 degrees or until cheese is melted.
5 Ingredient Chicken Caesar Wrap
1 Head of Romaine Lettuce – washed and cut
1 Pack of Whole Wheat Tortillas (or any wrap you prefer)
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken
Optional: Parmesan Cheese
1. Lay out a piece of saran wrap for each wrap.
2. Place a tortilla (or your wrap/bread of choice) on each.
3. Place lettuce on wrap.
4. Sprinkle bacon bits (amount you desire)
5. Place Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken on top of lettuce.
6. Sprinkle the optional parmesan cheese on top.
7. Fold your wrap then wrap with saran wrap.
8. Place in fridge for up to 5 days.
9. Grab 5 small containers and place about 1 TBSP of caesar dressing in each. When it’s lunch time drizzle your dressing on your wrap! (Otherwise if you do this and let it sit in the fridge for a week it will get soggy, and you don’t want that!)Now your lunch is ready for the week! Enjoy!
Tips for prepping:
- Anytime you can prep ahead of time you save time!
- Make an assembly line while prepping.
- Have all of your ingredients set out and ready!
For more ideas and inspiration head over to here!
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!
I love finding easy dinner solutions for nights like tonight when we have homework and soccer practice. Thanks for the ideas! [client]