We are so excited to be reviewing and giving our honest opinion of the Modarri Buildable Cars for Kids Stuff PR
Miss E was thrilled when she saw these cars enter our home. She automatically started talking about her “boy cousins”. Cars and boys just go together like little girls and baby dolls, right?
We started getting these amazing Modarri Buildable Cars out of their package so we could put a few together and place them in the carry box and wrap up this adorable gift for her cousin, whom she drew his name for Christmas present exchange.
ANY boy will LOVE these…y’all I’m telling you they are amazing not to mention super educational through open ended play!
A few of the highlights are mentioned below:
- Design, build, and drive your very own creation!
- Mix and match building system allows for BILLIONS of car designs
- Finger-driven with real steering and suspension mechanics
- Super quick assembly times – less time building, more time playing!
- Screws are retained in the components, they don’t fall out – no lost screws!
- Real 2-step automotive paint for a beautiful, dazzling finish
- Durable construction – real metal frames, heavy duty plastic, and strong mechanical linkages
- 11 interchangeable pieces per car
- Assembled with the included swivel-tipped hex tool (quick turn action!)
- Modarri is a STEM toy that educates through open-ended play
- Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund. If a part breaks, we will send you a replacement, free of charge.
When ordering online at Modarri.com you’ll receive free shipping with orders over $25!
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little two year old, Miss E, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that we run two successful businesses together! Follow me at: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Leave a Reply