Thanks to Max Traxx Racing cars for sending us a fun fun fun gift to bless our cousins/nephews with in exchange for our honest review.
The Max Traxxx R/C Award Winning Tracer Racers High Speed Remote Control Infinity Loop Track Set, is probably one of the coolest gifts we’ve ever given these boys…and I’ve gotten word that they’ve been playing with it all day long…and this video tonight shows the fun they are still having hours later!
Why not give them a gift early and let them enjoy it before all of the Christmas gift exchanges really start happening next week!
Key features of this RC race set (for ages 6+)
- Max Traxxx takes your racing to the next level with Tracer Racers High Speed Remote Control Glow in the Dark Racing
- Tracer Racer racing cars feature undercarriage lights that not only make these cars look almost like they are hovering rather than rolling – the lights also leave glowing streaks in their wake showing how the racers are “burning” up the track!
- Remote controlled Tracer Racer Cars can be driven at variable speeds with a top to-scale speed of 500 miles per hour; cars recharge by being plugged into the control – only one set of 4 AA batteries for each charger are required (batteries not included)
- With a glow-in-the-dark dual loop, 6 dual glow-in-the-dark corners, over 46 feet of glow-in-the-dark track, 2 R/C Tracer Racers, and 26 X-BLOX construction brix, racing, in the light and the dark, will never be the same
- Skullduggery has two great approved FBA sellers on amazon.com, Think Stores and 4% Change for Children. 4% Change for Children offers a $20 off coupon on the Infinity Loop Set every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday until Christmas, and the company each year donates 4% of its net profits from the prior year AND 4% of the company’s working hours to non-profit organizations that help children and families with children to learn, grow and live better lives. Or, free shipping at www.Skullduggery.com.
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our two year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!