Helpful Tips: What to Wear for Beach Engagement Pictures
– Have 2 looks to wear.
– Try to match in styles without being match-matchy…
– Be yourselves! Wear what is YOU. -If you have pinterest photos that you love, check them out – ask yourself what you’re drawn to and why you like it
– Since you have two looks, don’t be afraid to play a little… try something new that you always thought was you but might not have been daring enough to try!
– If all else is forgotten, have FUN – If you’re wearing heels bring a pair of flip-flops and we can switch shoes for walking when you’re not shooting unless you’ve totally mastered the heels…
– If you wear patterns – make sure you’re both not wearing strong ones so they don’t clash.
– Solid colors always photograph well. If you guys are fun and energetic – bright colors work great.
– Neutral Colors are amazing too! If you’re laid back and relaxed
– Show up in your first look ready to shoot and then we will switch to our second outfit!
H2T (head to toe quick brief)
Nails (ring shots!)
Outfits (unwrinkled/ironed, its almost impossible to hide wrinkles or edit them out gracefully)
Mens matching socks (haha)…
Have fun planning what you’re wearing… getting ready… and shooting!
Hop over to see so much more –> Extra Tips and Resources on What to Wear for Pictures