Over the Thanksgiving break we decided there needed to be a little fun added to the family get together! So the adults pulled out the Mouthguard Challenge game. I had seen this come through via some videos on my social media and I thought it was hilarious, never really thinking we’d give it a try. Thanks to Kidstuff PR we were able to give this a try and tell you all about our experience.
Can I say…I didn’t think the family would go along with this craziness but they did…were good sports and we all died laughing. The kids quickly snatched the game and gave it a shot too. A bit harder for them but hey they tried, laughed and had a blast too!
If you want to add a twist of excitement and fun to your next get together…I highly recommend snatching this up and not telling the family about it ahead of time…just pull it out when the time comes!!! Be prepared with some of the cards and challenges as some of the challenges need a few props!
- Mouthguard Challenge from Identity Games
- Ages 16+
- Take the challenge if you dare. Game includes 75+ challenges, 4 revenge cards and 5 mouth guards. Giggling, drooling and unforgettable moments are guaranteed! The boxed set is for 2 to 5 players.
- Contains not only speak out phrases, but also more “extreme” challenges
- Features 51 challenges, revenge cards, 5 cheek retractors / mouthguards / mouthpiece
- Created by Alex Mandel , Family Friendly Content – 2 – 5 Players / Ages: 16 and up
- The authentic “Mouthguard Challenge” game as seen on Youtube
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!
Leave a Reply