This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #newOREOThins #CollectiveBias
If you’ve been following me for any length of time you know that I am a first time mom at the age of 32 years old. I got married at the age of 30 and so all of my single years were pretty much up to me to do what I wanted and when I wanted. I really didn’t know how much life was about to change when I gave birth to our little E. I knew it would change. I just didn’t realize how much change. I won’t lie. It was hard. Yet no one could prepare me for how much love I felt for this tiny little human. I had no clue, one could feel so much love for another…my dream had come true I was now understanding the love of a mother. I would do anything for her.
Do you feel like there are some moments you just need a way to relax? What are ways you relax when you have alone time?
For me a few ways to relax are:
- Going on a walk
- Sitting down and writing aka blogging
- Drinking a cup of coffee with a favorite snack while catching up on my journaling or planning out our calendar, I’m a huge planner! My new fav snack are these OREO THINS original…who doesn’t love an Oreo, right? Not to mention I love the new flavors and the new one for me to try are these lemon flavored ones. Check your Walmart to snag all of their flavors, plus you can earn this rebate through Ibotta! WIN! –> A Thin Twist on the OREO You Love.
- Organizing. I love,love,love to organize and go through things and get rid of! I’m constantly purging around our house, it’s like therapy for me!
Since becoming a mama…I have learned that every mom can relate in some way, that is after we share our birth stories, right?!?…one way we can all relate is desiring alone time…even if that means closing the bathroom door and being in there alone…yet a few things I find we can all relate to–
- There is always someone in the bathroom with me…always
- There are some days that are tough and you wonder what in the world you have gotten yourself into to find the VERY next thought is how in the world can I love this little one so much?!?!?
- When one day your child couldn’t get enough of a certain food, you were convinced they loved it so you stocked up on it the next time you went to the store…only to fix it the next day and they refused to eat it!
- Nap time is the most precious and thought about time of the day
- Hot Coffee is a luxury
- Drive thru businesses just became your very best friend
- You felt a sense of accomplishment the days you got out of your yoga pants and put make-up on
- Your form of daily exercise is sweeping up crumbs from under the table, washing dishes, wrangling a toddler and doing squats is when you pick up toys and who needs lunges after all of that?
Can you relate?
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!Follow me at: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST