This post is sponsored by Fender but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Easy and Fun Guitar Lessons that Work
I’ve picked up the guitar on and off over the last 8 years but one of my goals has been to truly learn more and dig into playing better. There are so many great resources available at our fingertips to help aid in learning but with Fender Play I’ve gone so much further than I ever thought. With guided lessons, being able to visually see chord progressions and hearing someone verbally teach through the app has been a game changer for me. I love the flexibility that Fender Play gives me and my schedule of time. I don’t have to worry about meeting online with a teacher at a certain time rather I can schedule this into my day as my calendar sees fit.
One way I love to destress is through music and a relaxing environment of learning. I know I waste so much valuable time on random things throughout the day that I’m trying to dedicate more of my time to learning new things all while managing my time more wisely!
I truly can’t think of anything more inspiring for myself than taking the time to learn something new and seeing my creative juices flow.
A few awesome perks of Fender Play that I thought I’d point out:
- Fender Play is the complete learning app for guitar, bass, or ukulele from the most trusted name in guitar.
- Snag a FREE 14-day trial
- SPECIAL OFFER: Annual Plan gets you 10% off Fender gear while your plan is active (US & UK)
- Go at your own pace with progress tracking and guided paths to help you learn when and how you want
- Bite sized lessons with a micro-learning approach to keep you learning fast
- Choose the style of music you want and learn well-known songs you love
- Professionally shot and program designed by educational professionals
Try Fender Play for yourself with a free trial! and SPECIAL OFFER: Annual Plan gets you 10% off Fender gear for the year in the US & UK
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, as well as talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little three year old preschooler, Miss E, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure… we love to travel and love being involved in ministry opportunities at our church.