A fun and easy bunny craft for preschoolers while learning through STEAM education for preschoolers. This Easter STEAM activity for preschoolers is hands on and engaging.
Easter STEAM Activity for Preschoolers
With easy and minimal prep for teacher or homeschool preschool mom this Easter STEAM activity for preschoolers is super fun and engaging. You’ll use empty toilet paper rolls to create an Easter Bunny that becomes a stamp that preschoolers dip into paint to create a bunny with! Super cute and fun for your preschooler or kindergartner as well.
- Construction Paper
- 3 empty Toilet Paper Rolls
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Black Marker (optional)
- Paper Plates
- Wet Wipes or Wet paper towels on hand
Bunny Craft for Preschoolers
Step by Step Instructions:
These first three steps are to be done by the teacher/mom:
- Take your empty toilet paper rolls and bend two of them to be an oval-ish shape to create the ears of your bunny craft.
- Take your third empty toilet paper roll and keep it as is.
- Hot glue these three rolls together to create a bunny for this easter craft for preschoolers.
Instructions for Preschooler:
- Choose a colored piece of construction paper.
- Place acrylic paint onto a paper plate and let the preschooler dip their “bunny” into the paint then stamp this onto the paper.
- Use a paint brush to create additional features to the bunny such as bow-tie or facial features (or use a black marker for the details as well)
- Let dry and showcase on your fridge!
We mainly used this STEAM activity for preschoolers to hammer in on some fun art for some Easter fun, I have to say the creative juices started to flow and before I knew it they were taking the rolls, bending themselves and making carrots to paint and stamp as well! So.much.fun!
We hope you have as much fun as we did with this Easter activity! To see more of our STEAM Easter activities click here –> STEAM Activities for Preschoolers.
We are a husband and wife team, pairing our strengths together to teach our preschooler in the most fun and engaging way we possibly can. The mister is a high school educator at Northlake Christian school in Covington Louisiana and over the Innovation Center, which is all things STEAM. I am a SAHM that blogs pretty much everything we do in our little paradise, from what we eat, to where we travel to how we teach our little one. We hope you are inspired to incorporate STEAM into learning with your children.