This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #UnicornSnackPack #CollectiveBias
Are you hosting a unicorn themed birthday party? A unicorn themed girls tea time? How about gifting a sparkly gift to a sweet girl? Then this easy DIY Unicorn Gift Bag tutorial is for you!
DIY Unicorn Gift Bags
What you need for these adorable DIY Unicorn Gift Bags:
- Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups (these are a limited edition at Walmart!) They have no high-fructose corn syrup, 0g trans fat per serving and they also come with printable family games which can be found on the Snack Pack website.
- Plain White Gift Bag
- Flowers (these are felt but you could use stickers or paper scrapbooking accent flowers)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Paper or Felt for little ears ( I used felt because it coordinated with my felt flower, but you can’t go wrong using whatever you have!)
- Glitter Paper
- Black Marker
- Unicorn themed goodies or gifts to fill your magical bag to pair with the Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups
Step by Step on how to make DIY Unicorn Gift Bags
- Take one white gift bag and with your black marker draw your eye lids.
- Using your glitter paper cut out the triangle for the horn.
- Hot glue the horn to the inside of your bag so it’s sticking up through the handle area.
- Hot glue a flower in the middle of the bag
- Next hot glue your “ears” right next to your flower
- Add in your gift or party favors i.e. the Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups. Among many party favor/gift bag ideas you could also add in the free printable games and activities found on the Snack Pack website….from word unicorn word search pages, unicorn mazes and a unicorn coloring sheet!
Now you have the cutest party favor unicorn gift bags! It really is that simple, that adorable and that much fun!
For more inspiration on how you can include these adorable Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups into all things unicorns – visit the social page here.
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom, blog helping moms use their camera to capture their families and adventures, talking all things home, parenting and our travel adventures as a family. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little three year old preschooler, Miss E, in our house we spent building for three years, doing all of the labor and work ourselves and paying for it as we went! We are blessed beyond measure and praise the Lord for all He’s done for us, through us and with us.