Are you hosting a party? Having a family get together? Find yourself super busy during the holiday season? Or are you wanting a small corner in your kitchen that is designated to coffee? Either way this is a DIY for a quick and on the go coffee bar!
Today I’m sharing a quick and easy tutorial on setting up your coffee bar!
What you need:
- Coffee Mugs
- Dixie® To Go Cups
- Simple Decorations
So if you’re setting this up for any party or all year long coffee bar in your little abode here are a few ideas to keep your coffee bar with a fresh look for each season!
- Have a chalk-board sign where you can change up what your sign says. Think of writing something seasonally, for an everyday quote or if there is a birthday you can write a love note to your family member!
- Decorations need to be simple so you can add a little color and festivity! Choose decorations that are easy to replace. i.e. simply lay sprigs of Christmas floral pieces that are laid across each other. Then for fall you could simply replace it or for birthdays add some confetti or place your gifts on the same bar.
- For a party, purchase several different coffee creamer flavors to give a variety to your hot bar drinks.
- I like having an insulated coffee dispenser so the coffee or hot drinks stay warm throughout a couple of hours if you are serving at a party or family gathering.
- To go cups are easy if this is a coffee bar that is in your home for the everyday. If you use the Dixie® To Go Cups there is no washing or returning to your coffee bar, which means no clean up and no worries. This gives you more time to focus on things that matter. Life is too hectic for that, right?! PLUS they have a leak-resistant lid & insulated layer for the best on-the-go experience.
Our Favorite Hot Drinks Include:
- Flavored Coffee
- Assortment of Hot Teas (if I add this to our bar I include honey as a sweeter!)
- Hot Chocolate
- White hot Chocolate
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Apple Cider
- Peach Cider
What’s your favorite hot drink? Leave a comment below as we love new ideas in our home!
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses! Follow me at: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
I was selected for this paid opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.