This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CuriousCreamery #CollectiveBias
Over the summer I got inspired to do a little something fun and out of the box for me all which took place in my kitchen! So I’m sharing my easy and yummy recipe with you today. When I say easy it really is easy, although it’s a process. So if you want the recipe that’s easy and you can take a little time and impress those around you, then this ones for you!
When I make a fun treat it has to be with the purpose of sharing it, otherwise between the two of us we will eat it all and we know that’s not a good idea!!! Well at least that’s my motto, my husband could eat sweets all day long and would be just happy doing so!
I had seen the Curious Creamery Ice Cream in our Walmart <– (click this link to see if your Walmart is carrying it!) around the celebration area/aisle. If your Walmart doesn’t have it ask the manager about it and see if they will carry it! They like to hear from customers what they want to see in the stores!
What caught my eye is the fact that it has no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors and no high fructose corn syrup! With our little Elle now it seems like I am reading labels more and more and noticing what really matters when it comes to our food. Another plus is while they are decreasing the carbon footprint they are still aiming for a better for your product for us consumers, that’s awesome! With 70% less sugar and calories than most, that’s amazing!
- 1 Box - The Curious Creamery Sweet Cream Ice Cream Cake Mix
- 2 1/2 c. Cold Whipping Cream
- 1 1/8 c. Cold Milk
- 3/4 to 4/5 c. Sugar
- 1 Pkg - Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 Pkg - Baking Chocolate
- 1 Bottle - Colored Sprinkles
- 1. Make the Ice Cream Cake Mix as directed on package. Let stay in freezer 4-6 hours, or until completely frozen.
- 2. Prepare Cookies as directed on package.
- 3. Take baked cookies and dip half way in chocolate. Lay on parchment paper and sprinkle sprinkles on, let sit and chocolate harden.
- 4. Once chocolate has hardened on cookies and ice cream is frozen. Assemble! Then stick back in freezer to harden together for about 10 minutes.
- Follow the Ice Cream Cake Mix to a "T" for it to freeze properly
- Freeze the Ice Cream Cake Mix as a flat sheet relatively thin so, cut into squares or circles that match your cookie size.
- Don't over cook your cookies or they are too hard to eat when frozen!!
Friends, the possibilities with this mix is endless! I have a few ideas I’m trying next and I’ll keep you posted on the outcome. I shared these with my nieces and they loved them after a fun afternoon at the pool! I know any kid would love these and really the adults will too!
Have you ever tried the Curious Creamery product? What did you make or what would you like to make? Be sure to hop over and grab this coupon for $2 OFF
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!