This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MilkameetsOREO #CollectiveBias
Are you ready…I’m talking easy and fun today! We all have a loved one whether it’s your husband/wife, a girlfriend or boyfriend, a BFF, your neighbor or your family!
Dote on them. Give to them. Love on them. Brag on them. Be their cheerleader! I love to mix up these 5 things for my husband. During the week he works long hours…approx 12-13 hours a day. Reality is we don’t see each other a whole lot during the week but the little things can really go a long way and bring our relationship even closer, although we are apart.
- Candy – What I love about the New Milka OREO Chocolate Candy, is it’s a slight twist to the first thing my, now husband, sent me when we were getting to know each other. He sent me his favorite chocolate- Milka…now this is a new twist to it! Find the latest and the greatest I found (candy aisle at Walmart!) the NEW! Mika Oreo at Walmart + right now you can also earn $1.00 with Ibotta, to top it at their everyday low price! Our favorites we tried: Milka Oreo Choco-Mix Snack Mix, Milka Oreo Big Crunch Bar Chocolate Candy Bar and the Milka Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar
- A Card – A hand written note (even if it’s as simple as a sticky note) goes a long way!
- Find Unexpected Places- Think of the unexpected places they will find a little happy. Can you leave a note in their wallet, laptop or lunchbox so when they open it up at work they see it? How about find their latest read and leave a little something where their bookmark is.
- Random Text- Send an unexpected text at an unexpected time of the day. You know just a simple – Thinking of You or I love you, who doesn’t enjoy that?
- Chore – Yes you read that right. Is there a “chore”, for lack of better words, that your loved one assumes responsibility for around the house? Have you ever just stepped in done it for them that day? Oh this can be a love language right here!
What can you add? I’d love for you to comment below and give me more inspiration and ideas, Pretty please?!
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!Follow me at: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST