Our little one isn’t the biggest fan of shoes when you first put on a brand new pair. She sits there, looks at them and cries for you to take them off. After a few times she’s warmed up to them and then loves them and doesn’t want you to take them off…or she sees them, gets them and brings them to you so you’ll put them on! It’s actually quite funny!
We are loving our new Freshly Picked moccasins. I opted to get a Heirloom Cream and Gold pair so we could wear them with pretty much anything this fall/winter! I’m such a practical mama and thinker that sometimes I wish I could go wild and pick a fun pair but I just can’t bring myself to it!! So this pair is PERFECT for us this fall. We have had so much fun styling these already…although it will be even more fun when we get some cooler weather!!!!
I’m sharing 3 of our favorite ways to Style and Wear our Moccasins…any other ways you can share with us? We’d love to hear!
1. With a Dress. As the weather gets cooler we’ll add leggings to the mix or a sweater too!
2. With Leggings. I love fun leggings and chambray tops or really any legging set. I’m a huge fan of them…they keep them so warm and there are so many fun sets out there! It’s a fun way to mix patterns!
3. Rompers. If you love your moccasins even in the warmer weather rompers are a fun way to style with Freshly Picked moccasins too.
A few more reasons I love Freshly Picked Moccasins
- They are SO easy to put on!! No buckling, no tying…just slip them on!
- They are soft sole- which is great for ones that are just learning to walk and great for their little feet that are forming!
- So stylish and comfy for our little people
This post was made possible with a thank you to Freshly Picked for giving us with a complimentary pair of moccasins.
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!