28 of the BEST TIPS FOR GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 4 YEARS.
1st year – 0 weddings
2nd year – 2 weddings
3rd year – 7 weddings
4th year – 22 weddings weddings booked for 2015 – 13
1. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES.
2. Practice on friends, family, random things, etc. B. Make your pictures stand out
3. Try to create consistency in your images
4. USE SOCIAL MEDIA
5. Social Media is the best form of advertisement, and it is FREE!
6. Post Frequently.
7. Post relative things.
8. Get followers engaged.
9. Tag, Tag, Tag!
10. Pin your own images on Pinterest.
11. CREATE A WEBSITE
12. Have a blog
13. Blog at least once a week. *the more I blog, the more clients I get
16. Rename Images
17. Title posts with keywords
18. Use keywords in post
19. Plugin for wordpress – All In One SEO pack
20. Read – Zach Prez’s SEO Book For Photographers
21. CONNECT WITH OTHER LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHERS & VENDORS
22. Create relationships with other vendors in your area
23. TAKE CARE OF THE CLIENTS YOU DO HAVE.
24. Respond to e-mails quickly
25. Make them feel comfortable working with you C. Confident
26. Quick turn-around
27. Quality pictures
28. Offer a referral gift