This post was sponsored by Monoprice as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
It’s summer time and we are always on the hunt for good family fun that includes outdoor activities.
We love the outdoors and even though it’s hot and humid here in South Mississippi during the summer, we try to be outdoors as much as we can. Choosing the right tools and right activities is key in getting the whole family involved and having fun!
Technology has come so far, right? So having the right outdoor tools helps make our activities easier and more enjoyable. Have you heard of Monoprice? It is a leading e-commerce retailer with affordable accessories at a fraction of the marketplace prices, that’s my kind of shopping –> From the comfort of my own home at affordable prices! Keep in mind though they offer a slew of items…not just outdoor accessories – although we are loving those finds. You can see for yourself all of the categories i.e. mobile, cable, audio, home appliances, home theater – the list goes on!
So plan your outdoor summer activities and then snag the items you need to make this family time easier and more enjoyable!
Family Outdoor Summer Activities
- Eat Watermelon – and if you are brave have a watermelon seed spitting contest.
- Make homemade Ice Cream! Aside from staying cool with water and drinks to make Ice Cream we have to have lots of ice and The Pure Outdoor Emperor Cooler 25 is anything but ordinary to help us! We love the sleek modern look – Built with extra-thick walls, the main body and lid are each manufactured using pressure-injected, commercial-grade polyurethane foam in a stress-free, low-pressure rotomold. The coolers pack additional touches that set them apart from the competition, including steel-reinforced, lockable corners, an extra thick rubber seal, and a convenient bottle opener! What else do you need for your summer outdoor activities?
- Grab a handful of sparklers and have some night time fun!
- Lean back and relax by a campfire – Pure Outdoor Tall Camp Chair. It’s so easy for me to handle and carry…it’s a collapsible aluminum frame as a full-sized camp chair…throw it in a beach bag and you’d never know it’s in there it’s so light – I’m not joking! Yet it’s sturdy aluminum frame can support up to 265 lbs. making it well suited for multi purposes…i.e. day hikes, picnics, beach, camping trip etc.
- Make Smore’s
- Tell stories around a campfire
- Pick wild flowers
- Bike Ride
- Go on a Nature Walk
- Plant a garden
- Water balloon toss
- Go to the Park
- Have a picnic (even if it’s in your backyard it’s still so fun!)
- Pop popcorn and have a special movie night
- Get a new game (or old if you want to go cheap) and have a family game night
- Find a local event to attend in your community
- Plan a Day Trip to a new location
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss E, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses! Follow me at: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST