10 Inexpensive Teacher Gifts and Ideas that are cheap and easy. Use the FREE teacher appreciation tags to go with these easy teacher appreciation gifts.
Inexpensive Teacher Gifts
As we celebrate teachers I know they deserve all of the love we can give them throughout the year! Many times it’s not the gift as much as it is the thought behind the gift. I’m sharing these easy teacher appreciation gift ideas so help spark your creativity and thoughtfulness towards your child’s teacher this year. As we head into our back to school routines and we’ve all taken our first day of school pictures…I’m making an extra effort to love on the teachers around us that pour into our lives day in day out.
What is the best gift to give a teacher? As a private music teacher for over 19 years I experienced firsthand the cute and sweet gifts that mamas made for me as their child’s teacher. It was so meaningful and special, the smallest and simplest gifts always made my day. I still remember many of them, and what I loved was when it came in the room when it “wasn’t supposed to”. Meaning when it wasn’t teacher appreciation week, just simply a thinking of you and thank you. Those, my friends, are the BEST. I’m speaking from a teacher’s perspective!
So today I’m sharing with you 10 easy teacher appreciation gift ideas you can use as Teacher Appreciation or Teacher Thank You Gifts, along with 3 FREE printable tags you can use to make your pieces even sweeter and more fun.
Any teacher whether it’s a college professor or a preschool teacher, they deserve a lot of thanks and a little love from time to time. Are you wondering what your teacher would like for their birthday? Maybe a teacher retirement gift? Think outside of the box to love on your teachers, it doesn’t have to be the one day that we nationally set a part to honor teachers…random acts of kindness make a world of difference in another persons life!
Many of these gifts are $10 or less – you can make them as elaborate as you wish or as simple and thoughtful as you’d like.
Easy Teacher Appreciation Gifts
- Fresh Flowers – place fresh flowers from your flower garden or local market into a mason jar and attach the free printable teacher tag
- Teacher’s Favorite drink – swing by the local drive through or snag a 6 pack of diet cokes…whatever their favorite drink is attach the teacher tag and you’ve got a winner!
- A simple hand drawn note/picture from the student – fill up their desk and wall with hand written love
- Baked Goods – Baking something for a party or get together, bake extra for your teacher that day and deliver them at the end of the day, I promise it will put a smile on their face.
- A small gift card to their favorite coffee shop
- A music CD
- Monogrammed Cup – for ice water, coffee or #2!
- Inspirational Book – have a book that you love, that has encouraged you? Snag an extra copy for your teacher friends!
- New coffee mug
- Teacher’s Favorite Chocolate/Candy/Snack
(Click on this link to download your FREE Printable tags (plus you’ll have access to my previous printables as well!) and use away!
The sample I’m sharing today is You’re Too Sweet
Materials you’ll need for this teacher appreciation idea:
- Snag & Print this Printable Tag HERE
- Colorful Ribbon
- Small candy bag or clear plastic bag
- Your teacher’s favorite candy, if you don’t know…guess, because they will still love it!
- Hole Punch
- Print and Cut your Teacher appreciation Printable Tag.
- Punch a hole at the top and thread your ribbon/string through.
- Attach to the top of your bag/gift
- With a smile, deliver it to all of your favorite teachers!