This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CarnationBreakfastEssentials #CollectiveBias #sponsored
Want to surprise your family with a fun breakfast? Give them a chocolate strawberry banana popsicle. They will love you forever and you can know they are getting fueled for the day!!! Seriously you’ll win the award for mom of the year!
Are you looking for a nutritious snack to give you a boost of energy in the middle of the day? I know some days for me that boost needs to come around 3pm that time maybe different for you though! Even though it’s September it’s still hot down here in South Mississippi! Sometimes in the afternoon you just want a cool snack, one that’s refreshing and lets face it one that’s lower in calories too!!! I’m sharing a popsicle recipe where you can sneak in some fresh fruit and get the yummy flavor and boost to make it to bedtime, well that is until supper time!!
The Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ can really be as a simple drink or added to a smoothie. There are so many creative ways to use the new easy and convenient powder drink mix and I’d love to hear your ideas, if you have any! This is an easy product to stock up on and have handy for the busy mornings when you are on the way out the door but the family still needs to be fed! You know those crazy mornings? There are so many ideas you can use for this and know that your family is not skipping the most important meal of the day, b-r-e-a-k-f-a-s-t!!!! Plus less calories, low sugar and a good choice all around!
In the meantime you can whip up this tasty popsicle and know that you’re getting less calories and less sugar which is a WIN, right?
- 1 Packet of Chocolate Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- Optional: 1 Tbsp. Protein Powder
- 1- Combine Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ packet, Milk, 2 Strawberries, 1/2 banana and Protein Powder in blender and blend until combined.
- 2- Pour into Popsicle molds filling 3/4 of the way. Add a few chunks of banana and/or strawberries which will settle to the "bottom" of the mold but when frozen will be at the top!
- 3- Let freeze for 2-3 hours.
- 4- Snack is ready for now or later!
- -- I used Almond Milk and it was great but you can use any milk you desire
- -- You could use any fruit you wish!
- -- You can use multiple or different flavors of Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™
I personally can’t wait to try this in our smoothies and I can’t wait to try a few more recipe ideas I have for this. What ideas do you have?
Hi I’m Erin a Southern mama from South Mississippi, owner and chief editor of Sixth Bloom a blog helping mom-tographers capture their kiddos and life, talking all things home, parenting and how we navigate through life. You will find me living life to the fullest with my mister (aka husband) and our little one year old, Miss Elle, in our 500+ sq foot cottage as we build our dream house on our two acres! We are blessed beyond measure, love to travel, involved in ministry at our church and in between all of that I run three successful businesses!